Saturday, July 29, 2017

Falling Towards The Sky

On 7/26/17 Kev writes, I type:

Someone told me recently that-"we can only grow from the ground up, and that we can't grow down..If that were the case we would all be spiritual masters and there would be no reason for us to be human." 
I couldn't have said it better myself. 
I was living in the shade for so long before now that I could never allow myself to grow...Sometimes we have to cut down the things that block us from the sun, and allow light to finally shine into our lives. In order to truly grow we have to be willing to pick the weeds from our souls...Our gardens can become overgrown with the burdens we face daily in our lives, and it's up to us to clear the way...
Standing on the horizon lines of endless possibility- I feel like I'm falling towards the sky, and there's no telling where I could go, or where my happiness will take me...There is no real destination only limitless potential in all of us...When we begin to live in the moment- we truly begin living life, and in doing so our actions change the world around us. When we can exist in the present without fear, we open up the possibility of an even greater state of realization and existence that transcends even death..I've been learning that sometimes falling is really growing...I've learned to catch my breath, and in return regain balance in my life...Resentment, fear, anger and pain can be like being held under water...We can choose to swim or drown in our own personal sorrow, but when we learn to breathe...we no longer end up needing to run from who we are. We exist.., and we create the boundaries and limits by which we create the world around us...

Today's Positive Affirmation: By living in the present moment all possibilities become reality, and I become the master of my own happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment