Saturday, June 17, 2017

Monsters

On 6/15/17 Kev writes and I type:

The monsters we carry inside are the most deadly monsters that exist. They feed off negativity and if left to their own devices-begin to consume the true people we know ourselves to be. They try to eat us alive from the inside out, and attempt to fill our souls with lies...
The resentments that we can't let go of become these monsters that live inside...They grow teeth, and devour our hearts. When we can't let go of our resentments we end up falling into the bellies of our own beasts. I know this from firsthand experience.  I had to learn how to be able to let go of all the extra baggage that I allowed myself to carry around. I had to learn to live life on life's terms.
I keep a shield on my heart today, and attempt to live my life with completely pure intentions. By letting go of our spiritual wreckage we end up clearing a path to a better way of life...

Today's Positive Affirmation: I learn to walk with my shadows next to me in order to see where I need to never let myself stray...

No comments:

Post a Comment