Thursday, March 2, 2017

Little Lights

On 2/27/17 Kev writes, I type..


There is so much darkness in the world that sometimes it becomes hard to find your way. Most of us look for comfort in all the wrong places. We must only look within ourselves to find that little light of hope. Each time I write a new post, I leave you all a new positive affirmation.
It's so important...I used to have the most negative self talks towards myself, but now each day I try to encourage and motivate myself through positive affirmations.
If we constantly tell ourselves over and over again that we cannot achieve something, that we are not good enough...we end up becoming the way we talk. That negative voice takes over.
We must be able to encourage ourselves and motivate the good that lies within each of us. The more you believe in who you want to be and where you want to go in life....the closer you get to that goal and the quicker you begin to reach your dreams. I don't allow outside voices to dictate who I am, or allow them to tell me where I am going in life. I don't take no for an answer in regards to the dreams I am most ambitious about . Having a healthy confidence in yourself is way different from selfish pride built from fear or anxiety.
Each morning try to stand in front of your mirror and tell yourself face to face something good about who you are and where you are going.


Today's positive affirmation: I create my own destiny through the inner strength I find within...

1 comment: